Tuesday 1 February 2011

The Beginning

So this is it, my first blog entry. I am 36 years old and was adopted at birth.

I don't normally introduce myself like that as normally it isn't relevant however at the moment it is, you see I have decided to write my autobiography - the story of my life, the life of an adopted person and more importantly the search for my birth family.

I don't know whether it will ever be published but it is something I need to do as I have a lot of shit in my head that I need to get out before it explodes. I also hope that it will help, encourage and give hope to other adopted people who are thinking of or in fact are, looking for their birth relatives.

I will be using this blog to inform how the writing process is going, post snippets of the book as I go along with talking about any other madness that happens to be going around in my head.

I hope you enjoy.

OH and if anyone has any questions on being adopted or the search for birth parents, please feel free to ask whether you be an adopted person, an birth relative or just an interested party.

No comments:

Post a Comment